Want to book ticket but not comfortable in booking your ticket online? You may purchase 2Go Travel ticket at selected retail outlets and ticket offices now open to serve the shipping company’s clients.
With many places now on general community quarantine, several 2Go Travel Superferry retail stores and ticket booking offices are presently catering to passengers for bookings, re-bookings, revalidation or for refund.
These ticket booking offices are located in Metro Manila and in ports in Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Take note that travel requirements were updated as of June 29, 2020.
Metro Manila 2Go Travel Retail Outlets
- Araneta, Cubao
- Domestic Road, Pasay City
- Robinsons Ermita, Manila
- SM Fairview
- SM Las Pinas
- SM Mall of Asia
- SM North Edsa
- SM South Mall
2Go Travel Ticket Offices in Luzon, Visayas, Mindanao
Booking of 2Go ticket can also be done in 2Go Superferry ticket offices in some ports as follows
- Bacolod (BREDCO)
- Cagayan De Oro (Puntod)
- Cebu (Pier 4)
- Culasi (Roxas)
- Dumaguete (Looc)
- Iloilo (San Pedro)
- Puerto Princesa
Store hours may vary per ticket offices and may change without prior notice.
Note: 2Go Travel trips to/ from Cebu is temporarily suspended because Cebu City is on Enhanced Community Quarantine starting June 16.
Other Options to Book 2Go Travel Ticket
- Online booking of ticket can be done at www.travel.2go.com.ph.
- Another option for your booking and ticket revalidation is calling 2Go Travel hotline (8528-7000.
- You may also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Passengers Who Are Allowed to Travel
Due to the pandemic, not everyone can travel at present. Only the following passengers may travel to other places but has to prepare and present the updated requirements below
Locally Stranded Individuals (LSI)
- Medical Clearance Certificate
- Travel authorization from PNP
- Valid ID
Returning Overseas Filipinos (ROF)
- Bureau of Quarantine (BOQ) Certificate
- Passport (with arrival stamp)
- ID with proof of residence
Authorized Person Outside of Residence (APOR)
- Medical Clearance Certificate issued by City/Municipal Health Office
- Certificate of Employment
- Company ID
2Go Travel Reminders
For better communication and to receive real time updates on voyage disruptions or cancellation, 2Go Travel reminds all passengers to do the following
- Provide valid and latest contact information (complete address/ mobile number/ email address/ alternate contact number)
- Make sure you have the valid and required travel documents on your travel date. Check local government guideline for additional requirements.
- Proceed only to the port if you have a 2Go ticket and confirmed travel schedule. Passengers are encouraged to be at the port at least 4 hours prior to departure.
- Wear mask at all times and practice social distancing. Always wash your hands with soap and water or sanitize your hands with 70% alcohol.
- Avoid posting and providing important and sensitive personal information and contact number in Facebook.
For inquiries or concerns, call 2Go Travel hotline, send email or visit any 2Go Travel ticketing outlet and authorized travel agents. Refrain booking with people enticing you to book via social media.
Keep safe Byaheros as you navigate to your intended destination. Remember always to follow health protocols and guidelines.
For more 2Go Travel updates, trip schedule and fares, check our Facebook page: 2Go Promo Ticket. Like us to receive notification in your newsfeed!